New Orleans Regional Black Chamber is always working to collaborate with other partners in service of our members. In collaboration with the New Orleans Society of Human Resource Management (NOLA SHRM) we will be hosting a Webinar session On April 7, 2020 from 11:30 – 12:30 PM.
The Webinar will feature Michelle Craig, NORBC Member and Local Attorney from Transcendent Law Group and Perry Sholes – SPHR/SHRM SCP, a NORBC Board Member, President of NOLA SHRM and owner of Progressive HR Strategies, a Human Resources Consulting Company. Michelle and Perry will present up to date information and answer your questions:
- What is happening with businesses because of the pandemic?
- Layoffs vs. Furloughs
- Reduced staff
- Keeping Staff Safe
- Pertinent Provisions of the FFCRA
- Emergency Family and Medical Leave Expansion Action
- Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What Can We Anticipate Next
Who should attend? Business Owners, HR Professionals or Person responsible for HR in small companies.
If you have a specific question you would like to get to us in advance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org