Who we are:
The Domain Companies is one of the nation’s premiere real estate development and investment firms, focused on making a positive and lasting impact on the communities in which we build. Domain is responsible for a diverse range of mixed-use projects across the country, including multifamily developments; hospitality, retail, and entertainment venues; and shared workspaces.
Our success is a result of our community-focused approach, collective entrepreneurial spirit, and driven team that strives for excellence and innovation. The result is a dynamic environment that encourages creativity and offers growth and advancement opportunities.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking to hire a Marketing Director who will be based out of our New York or New Orleans corporate office. This person will lead our marketing and communication strategy alongside their team of two. With a growing portfolio and evolving business strategy, we’re looking for a leader who will keep us on the forefront of emerging technologies and trends. While we are a smaller company (about 135 people), this role is wide in scope and impact. Our Marketing Director and their team will lead the branding strategy, digital channels, content, communications, reporting and analytics, team engagement and development.
Our Marketing team works side by side with executive leaders and various departments within the organization. At Domain, we’re all one team. That means we show up for each other, act with empathy, and bring our authentic selves to work every day. We work hard, we learn from our experience, and get better every day. Our environment requires curiosity and vulnerability because we work to overcome obstacles, find solutions and deliver exceptional results.
Who are you?
You’re ready for a head marketing role that allows you to lead and implement innovative marketing and branding strategies; create engaging content that speaks to our audience of residents, prospects, partners, and stakeholders; and refine our approach based on data and analysis. You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment that allows you to flex both your creative and analytical muscles to generate innovative ideas and measure their impact. You’re looking for an opportunity to think creatively, study what is (or isn’t) working, and feel empowered to make strategic adjustments. Your ideal environment is working with a team and developing those around you. You are motivated by making a difference by finding ways to improve the lives of people who live and work in our company and communities.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and oversee corporate and property branding strategy in collaboration with executive leadership and agency teams.
- Develop and oversee marketing strategy across all asset types to drive brand visibility, audience engagement/conversion, and reputation management.
- Own reporting and analysis for all advertising metrics including ROI.
- Assess how effectively digital channels are driving sales funnel objectives and provide data-informed insights to executive and operations teams. Actively apply learnings to campaigns.
- Create and manage corporate and property marketing budgets.
- Build and manage relationships with third-party agency partners and vendors.
- Stay in the know about new and emerging technologies, platforms, and marketing strategies. Identify those worth pursuing and implementing.
- Oversee creation and management of content across all channels including social media, direct email marketing, digital advertising, PR, etc.
- Provide leadership and oversight of all marketing team members, including communication of goals and objectives, delivering effective feedback, handling performance management, participating in recruiting/hiring, and communicating corrective actions as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 10+ years of Marketing experience, with a proven track record in driving strategy, communication, business/brand alignment, and social media/brand advocacy. 2+ years prior leadership experience with direct reports.
- Experience managing marketing budgets and digital advertising campaigns.
- Ability to generate and analyze reports to make strategic marketing decisions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (specifically Word and Excel).
- Proficiency with vital marketing tools, like Google Analytics, WordPress, MailChimp, social media platforms, etc.
- Excellent writing skills across a wide range of content (press releases, blog posts, email and social media content, etc.). We’ll ask for writing samples. Bonus points for experience managing a content calendar.
- Exceptional communication, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work well both independently (a motivated self-starter) and collaboratively (within a team).
- Proven leadership and management skills with 1+ direct reports.
- Knowledge of marketing and real estate industry news, issues, and trends.
- Flexibility for occasional travel to properties throughout the portfolio (New Orleans, Salt Lake City, Baton Rouge, etc.).
- CRM expertise.
- Experience with ILS platforms.
- Graphic design skills.
- Public relations knowledge and contacts.
- Real estate or hospitality experience.
- Health and wellness benefits.
- 401(k) matching program.
- Paid time off and volunteer time off.
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential.
- Fun extracurriculars and perks.
- MyDomain discounts at local businesses.
- Volunteer and community engagement opportunities.
- Professional development opportunities.
This job description is not all inclusive. The Domain Companies reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. The Domain Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
***if interested, please apply here! http://thedomaincos.hrmdirect.com/employment/job-opening.php?req=1431996&&#job ***