New York Life Insurance Company.
We are seeking full-time, U.S. based students who are / have:
- Juniors (second semester), Seniors and Graduate Students with no break in study with at least 12 credits remaining
- A GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Interested in being an entrepreneur
- Involved on campus in student organizations, athletics or involved in their communities
- Time: 10 to 20 hours per week, schedule permitting
- Positive Attitude: A willingness to learn and a desire to excel
- Integrity: Respect a tradition that has existed since 1845
- Reliability: Attend all scheduled meeting and training sessions
As a licensed College Agent, you will have the ability to make a lasting impact on your client's lives by helping them set and reach their important financial goals.
You may help…
- …young parents provide financial security for their children should something happen to them unexpectedly.
- …business owners save for retirement and protect the business they have spent a lifetime building.
- …people like your parents plan for the likelihood of extended care for an illness, while protecting the assets they have worked so hard to accumulate.
- Scheduling appointments and meeting with potential clients
- Analyzing the information you gather
- Making product recommendations/sales to help them meet their insurance and financial goals