New York Life is America's largest mutual life insurance company. We provide insurance, investment, and retirement solutions along with expert guidance to help you achieve lifelong financial well-being. For all of life's milestones, we're here for you, your family, and your business.
As a mutual company owned by our clients, we hold ourselves to the highest standards of transparency, objectivity, and integrity. For you. For us. Without fail. We’ll always aim to provide up-to-date information about the operations and actions of our business.
We are located in the heart of New Orleans, a very diverse city with great opportunities for someone who is:
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with the ability to work effectively and independently
- Outgoing personality with the ability to develop relationships (i.e., “People Person") and a sincere desire to help others
- Fearless, positive attitude and willingness to be accountable for results
- Organized, detail-oriented and excellent time-management skills
- Desire for continuous learning and a good communicator—excellent listening skills and ability to explain complex information in a simple and concise manner.
The Financial Advisor position is a client-based role where you are in business for yourself, but not by yourself. Our award winning training at New York Life will prepare you to guide individuals, families and businesses alike into the financial future they desire by utilizing our expansive insurance and financial product lines. You'll solidify your own future with the opportunity to own your career, while being aligned with a company where hard work is valued and rewarded with the potential of growth throughout the company!